1. KULIM -WC - Kulim can't even move up even with the declaration of 0.9094sen special dividend. This make Kulim-WC to be under perform as well. Just saw the bursa announcement., the adjustment of exercise price for K-WC will be at 3.13 to be make effective on 12/1/2013. The payment of 0.9094sen dividend is ex on 9/1/2013. Which mean with such pathetic performance of mother KULIM, this make K-WC has no advantage at all. Ex-price for KULIM will be (5.00 - 0.9094) = RM4.09. K-WC has no discount at all as (4.09 - 3.13) = 0.96sen only. :( Now K-WC is trading at RM1.03, it is trading at a premium but not very high though as it still has long expiry date till 2016, so there should be some premium given. Not too bad but no advantage i would say unless mother went straigth up when approaching ex-date on 9/1/2013. I am being greedy, still holding mine. :( Now more or less breakeven. :(
2. WCT-WB - Decide to sell last batch at 0.365sen. Not sure there will be selling force coming on Monday when the first batch of conversion go listing. Better sell first and monitor closely. I am still waiting for my turn on the conversion units, hopefully can come in next week as well. ^^
3. OSKPROP-WC - Sold some at 0.195. ^^
4. Watch List - KULIM, CCM, MBF, WCT, OSKPROP, ALAQAR
5. ALAQAR - Missed. It went up at 1.37, closed at 1.32. :( Should have sold at 1.35. :( Still hanging on this.
6. Good Luck.