Saturday, June 30, 2007

Monthly Portfolio 30-June-2007

This month my biggest gain is from BJTOTO after the share breaching the $5 psychological barrier. BJTOTO has reported its 4th Qtr result with a decrease of 18% profit and declared 7.5sen dividend for this qtr. Would likely to hold for a while for Bjtoto and monitor how the price move before taking any action to it. I have adjusted RESORT & YILAI purchase price after receiving dividend of 3sen & 8sen respectively. Below is my latest portfolio & there isn't any movement for this month as my focus has diverted to newly discover financial investment that is "Forex" trading at the moment...hehe...yeah..got new toy to play. I'm about 12% in profit right now for this new gizmo not bad huh...!! errr....till then Happy trading....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails