Saturday, March 30, 2013
1. STAREIT - Bought back at RM1.08. ^^ Hopefully can make a quick money on this. ^^
2. TIMECOM - Congratz to hng. ^^
3. Watch List - STAREIT, TIMECOM, YTLPOWR, MKLAND, HLBANK
4. MKLAND - To sell RM200mil to RM300mil worth of land.
5. Good Luck. ^^
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
1. STAREIT - Sold all my Stareit at RM1.09. ^^ Further reduce my holdings. ^^
2. YILAI - Further reduce my holdings on this as well. ^^ Sold at RM0.845, but bought them back at RM0.84 and bought even more at RM0.83. Too attractive at this level. ^^
3. YTLPOWR - Closed 1sen higher at RM1.46. Seem like Ytlp is buying back at last minute and pushing the price up slowly. ^^ Hope tomorrow can go back 1.50 level. ^^
4. MKLAND - Getting steadier each day. Hope it can surge high one day. ^^ Mkland owns quite a big piece of landbank about 150 acres near Damansara area. I reckon this is a prime place and with current valuation of land, it will turn out a good profit in the near future to come hopefully.
5. Watch List - YILAI, YTLPOWR, MKLAND, STAREIT, TIMECOM, MBSB
6. Good Luck.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
1. YILAI - Further cut down my holdings. This time on YILAI at 0.845. ^^ 1sen profit. ^^ but only partially matched.
2. MKLAND - Congratz Teng on your scalping profit. ^^
3. YTLPOWR - Closed flat. I thought it will fly today as index just leap high. ^^
4. Watch List - YILAI, MKLAND, YTLPOWR, TIMECOM, CARLSBG, CIMB
5. Good Luck. ^^
Monday, March 25, 2013
1. CARLSBG - Very strange feeling today, i have a very strong odd desire keep prompting me to cut my holdings as GE is going to call anytime soon. :( I decided to follow my heart, cut some of my holdings on CARLSBG at RM13.68. ^^ Handsome profit on this. ^^ Still keeping some of it for long term. Nevertheless, it continue to surge higher. :p
2. ALAQAR - Sold all my Alaqar at RM1.31. 2sen profit. ^^ Will keep scalping on this is situation allow me to do so.
3. YTLPOWR - Today market seem unusual to me. Contrary i have a bearish feeling but the market keep pushing high. ^^ Not sure this is what we called "暴风雨前的激增". Hope i am wrong. I do hope this guy can go back to RM1.50 level. Let's hope for the best. ^^
4. Watch List - CARLSBG, TIMECOM, YTLPOWR, MKLAND, ALAQAR, STAREIT, CYPARK
5. Good Luck. May the best price be yours always.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
1. ALAQAR - Bought in more Alaqar at RM1.29. ^^ Hope to make a quick profit here.
2. YTLPOWR - Closed 1sen lower at RM1.41. I will trigger another average buy if it go below < RM1.40. At the moment will do nothing on this. :( Personal view, at current 52 week lowest price it is worth buying in some for scalping purpose as no one know the lowest it will be, unless GE is called then this buy thought will need to put on hold till the outcome of the GE result. The set back are further squeeze on profit margin on Power Seraya operation in Singapore and the continued losses at its 1Bestarinet project. Nevertheless the speculative catalyst would be on its takeover plan by YTL & buy over power plants plan by 1MDB. If the later become reality, then hopefully a price surge would be anticipated. ^^
3. MKLAND - Back to 0.32sen. :( I thought it will go north this time. Look like have to wait patiently. Still keeping my units on this. :(
4. At this juncture, need to trade with cautious as GE is anytime soon.
5. Watch List - ALAQAR, YTLPOWR, MKLAND, MBSB, CARLSBG
6. Good Luck All.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
1. STAREIT - Bought in 3 batches. 1 batch at RM1.09, the remaining 2 batches at RM1.08. ^^
2. MUHIBAH - Congratz to cheeheng. ^^
3. YTLPOWR - Closed 1sen lower at RM1.42. Will consider buy in at RM1.40 to average my holding cost.
4. Watch List - MBSB, MUHIBAH, YTLPOWR, MKLAND, CARLSBG, MPHB, BJTOTO
5. Good Luck.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
1. IGBREIT - Sold all my IGBREIT at RM1.41. ^^
2. YTLPOWR - Will average this probably at a lower price. :(
3. MUHIBAH - Wow !! Rock high today. Too bad did not manage to buy. :( Congratz to CheeHeng.
4. Watch List - IGBREIT, CARLSBG, GAB, YTLP, MUHIBAH, YILAI, MKLAND, TIME, MBSB, TIMECOM
5. Eelyn, honestly i have no answer to that. :(
6. Good Luck. May the best price be yours always.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
1. IGBREIT - Sold at RM1.41 but only partially matched.
2. Eelyn, after ex-date, share price will be adjusted. Example if BJTOTO at RM4.20 declares 10sen dividend, ex-date will cause BJTOTO's share price adjust 10sen downward at RM4.10.
3. Watch List - IGBREIT, YTLPOWR, MKLAND, MUHIBAH, ALAQAR, MBSB, CARLSBG
4. hng, you going to move in to your new house ?
5. Good Luck all. ^^
Monday, March 18, 2013
1. IGBREIT - Bought in at RM1.40. Hope to make a quick profit here. ^^
2. GAB - Ex-date today. Up 12sen. ^^
3. GOLDEN AGRI - Continue to buy on this at S$0.58 today.
4. Watch List - IGBREIT, GAB, CARLSBG, YTLP, YTL
5. Good Luck. ^^
Saturday, March 16, 2013
1. YTLPOWR - First sold at RM1.51 but only partially matched, then bought in 2 batches at RM1.48 & RM1.46 respectively. YTLPOWR also stage a shares buy back yesterday by purchasing 2 millions shares ranging from RM1.46 to RM1.48. I guess this 52 week low price has triggered their shares buy back alert. I would hope that they will continue to stage the shares buy back next week if the price of YTLPOWR keep breaking the record low price since 2004. At least, the support is there to minimise the damage. I believe the dumping side is from EPF. :( I hope YTLPW will resume it dividend in the coming 3Q by giving at least 1.8sen div, also the company's cash pile of 10b would mean an estimation of RM1.36 per share. Down side is limited i think.
2. ALAQAR - Closed 4sen up at RM1.34. ^^ Will start liquidating next week.
3. CARLSBG & GAB - Carlsbg chalk up 78sen !!! ^^ RM15 should be reachable. ^^
4. Watch List - YTLPOWR, ALAQAR, CARLSBG, GAB, MKLAND
5. The GE remain the fear factor. At this juncture every step in execution should be extra cautious. ^^
6. Good Luck. ^^
7. hng, still busy with renovation work ?
Thursday, March 14, 2013
1. STAREIT - Bought at RM1.10 but only partially matched. :( Sold all at RM1.12. 2sen profit. ^^ Not bad. ^^
2. YILAY - Closed at 0.855. ^^ Eelyn, you are right about the ex-dates, they always announce dividend earlier but ex much later. :( However, it is safe to go in @ 0.82 and below, since can't get this price after waited for so long, just grab them @ 0.835. You will notice they have shares buyback this few days and the volume is relatively huge. I hope it will go pass 0.90 once 4sen dividend is announced sometime next month.
3. ALAQAR vs PAVREIT - Dividend, Alaqar has a upper hand. Liquidity, PAVREIT prevail. Capital Appreciation, both should be equally good. PAVREIT - Shopping. ALAQAR - Hostipal. I opted Alaqar due to its dividend. ^^
4. GAB & CARLSBG - Chalk up 10sen and 12sen respectively. Hope for more upside. ^^ Huat ARRRR....
5. YTLPOWER - Bought in at RM1.50. ^^ Look attractive at current level. ^^
6. Watch List - YTLPOWER, STAREIT, YILAI, ALAQAR, GAB, CARLSBG, MKLAND
7. Thanks Teng, CK and CheeHeng for the input. ^^
8. Good Luck. May the best price be yours always. ^^
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
1. YILAI - Finally, bought in YILAI at 0.835. ^^ With dividend yielding of 8.3% is just too good and can't be ignored. Keeping this long term also a good approach as, this is almost assure of 8.3% per annum. It is higher than FD, ASM, EPF and even some of the bond funds.
2. MKLAND - Congratz Teng on scalping trade on this. ^^
3. GAB - Closed at RM18.50. ^^ Up 4sen.
4. Watch List - YILAI, MKLAND, GAB, CARLSBG, YTLP-WB
5. Good Luck. ^^
Monday, March 11, 2013
1. ALAQAR - Bought in at RM1.29. ^^ Hope to get more on this. ^^
2. GAB - Wow !!! This guy turn to rock after CARLSBG go pass RM13 mark. ^^ Chalk up 60sen. ^^
3. GLOMAC - Surpass RM1. How nice if we still keeping this. ^^ Hope MKLAND is the next target.^^
4. Watch List - ALAQAR, MKLAND, GAB, CARLSBG, YTLP-WB
5. Good Luck ^^
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
1. KHSB - Scalp on this guy, bought in 0.655 and sold out 0.66.^^ Just half sen profit. Enough for 1 week lunch money. ^^ Congratz to hng.
2. IGBREIT - Scalp trade. Bought in 1.37 and sold all back at 1.39. ^^ 2sen profit. As GE is near, better scalp trades to avoid any trap stocks. ^^
3. MPHB - Sold all at RM3.57. ^^ Some at 4sen profit and some at 20sen profit. ^^ Handsome profit on this. ^^
4. CARLSBG - Wow !!! Chalk up another 20sen. ^^ Closed at RM13.40. hoseadavids is right, if we compare to its peer GAB, this guy has more upside. Conservatively, my way of TP calculation will be estimated at 24 * 62 = RM14.88. ^^ Will keep for a while.
5. Watch List - KHSB, IGBREIT, MPHB, CARLSBG, TMS, MKLAND, YTLP-WB
6. Below was from ck5354. Suggestion quite valid indeed.
Monday, March 4, 2013
1. IGBREIT - Sold all at RM1.38. 2sen profit. ^^
2. I've sold most of my shares holdings except those that has been holding many years back and meant for long term keeping. ^^ From now on have to trade with extra careful just to avoid being caught on surprise.
3. GOLDEN AGRI - Bought in today at S$0.615. ^^
4. CARLSBG - Up 16sen closed at RM13 mark. ^^
5. Watch List - IGBREIT, MPHB, MKLAND, TMS, KHSB, YTLP-WB, CARLSBG
6. Good Luck !!!
Friday, March 1, 2013
1. IGB - Sold all at RM2.33. ^^ Average about 7sen profit. Just lucky to get rid of this early in the morning. Closed back to square. :( Today the bulk of my profit come from this one. ^^
2. IGBREIT - Sold all at RM1.38.^^ 2sen profit. Bought back at last minute at RM1.37. Contra 1sen profit instead. ^^ Retain my shares holding.
3. ACOSTEC - Sold all at RM0.635. ^^ Close to 1sen profit. ^^ Good enough for me. Let other people earn, though closing at 0.64sen.
4. KHSB - Rebounded strongly after take-over news confirmed at 76sen. ^^ Congratz to those still holding else a big loss to them if they throw during the plunge. I will skip this one. :p
5. Watch List - IGB, IGBREIT, MKLAND, KHSB, TMS, YTLP-WB, DIJACOR, BREM, CYPARK
6. So far as at now, i only make loss on TMS but lucky it is just a small loss on this. Overall, this year still consider a good year for me, i have continuous making money without failed these 2 months except TMS. Though GE is just around the corner, i would expect making less this year. Nevertheless, will try my best making the fullest of all if i can, hopefully i am not getting caught or stuck. Playing safe is the key i think, at least you are assure it will not vain your investment. ^^
7. Good Luck !!!