1. Market drop more than 10 points. :( Overall stocks down on Europe's debt crisis where Portugal or Spain may have run into debt problem. Ireland's bailout package also can't stop the down side. This week....one word...."Tough". The Koreans conflict also adding more fuel. :(
2. I have gotten enough of my "dividend" stocks so far. Would not be buying unless it drop to a significant level which make the yield interestingly attractive.
3. Engaging long term approach and DY is still the best. Ignoring the current turbulence. :)
4. What would you do, if market continue to be bearish.....?
5. Year end approaching, will start compiling my portfolio and the % return that i get for this year. :)
6. When there is being nothing to do. Do nothing. :)