1. GLOMAC - Keep scalping on GLOMAC. ^^ Bought in at 0.83, sold them off at 0.84. ^^
2. WCT - Wow !!! Most analyst rated with Target Price from within RM3.17 to RM3.75 for WCT, only RHB maintained sell call with Target Price of RM2.17. What a vast difference ? about RM1 from others. Who will prevail in such a big contrast ?? We will wait and see. ^^
3. TENAGA - Yes, alwayswin, i am still holding Tenaga. Though it declared 15sen dividend today but no surprise at all, price stay stagnant. :(
4. ARREIT - Just declared 1.79sen dividend. ^^
5. Warch List - GLOMAC, WCT-WB, TENAGA, ARREIT, WTK
6. Gark was right that not many analyst will do report on Company Warrant as it involve time factor that very subjective to everyone's interpretation.
And worse come to worse is the negative premium of 10% is not realized in
WCT-WB, then have no choice but to subscribe and then sell the shares..
BOTH of above also make WCT-WB looks very attractive no matter from which ankle you look at it. Slowly people will realise and know the true value of WCT-WB. The only set back is, this guy have less time value but lucky that the set back is being make up by BI + W. This is a windfall gains in time to come. Good Luck all. ^^
3. FABER - Congratz to those still holding. ^^ CK, you still keeping this ?
1. BJTOTO - Make contra gain on this buy selling first at RM4.34 and bought them back at RM4.28. ^^
2. ALAQAR - Bought in at RM1.33. ^^ KWP is selling a lot. Taking this opportunity to grab some in. ^^
3. WCT-WB - Bought in more today at RM0.24. ^^ Hope for the best.
4. FABER - Congratz to those still holding. ^^ Try to buy at 1.37 eventually cancelled my queue and switch to ALAQAR. HOpe i make the right choice. ^^
5. With today's purchases my limit is up !!! NOw is just a waiting game from me. Hope for the best. hng's exposure is still in maximum level, he is yet to reach ultra-max as yet, still have more room to whack more. ^^ :) Good Luck hng.
6. Watch List - BJTOTO, ALAQAR, WCT-WB, IGBREIT, FABER, KULIM
7. Good Luck all cyber mates. ^^ May the best price be yours always.
1. GLOMAC - Sold all my holding at 0.84sen. ^^ Keep scalping on this. Hope to get most of it. ^^
2. WCT-WB - Further increase my stake on this at 0.235sen. Hope the AGM next week serve as a catalyst to up surge the share price. All the best to hng as well. I believe this could be your largest holding as of now. Good luck my pal. ^^
3. Watch List - GLOMAC, WCT-WB, YTLPOWER, BJTOTO, IGBREIT, HLBANK, TENAGA
4. Teng, time for you to change your broker. :p Get CK to recommend you one. ^^
1. WCT-WB - Bought in partially at 0.235sen. Hope the approval and exercising of BI come to reality by this year end. ^^
2. GLOMAC - Continue to bang on Glomac. Bought in partially at 0.83sen. ^^
3. BJTOTO - Drop back to the price i bought in. :( Something went wrong ?
4. Watch List - WCT-WB, GLOMAC, BJTOTO, IGBREIT
5. IGBREIT - No show as yet. When all the Kassets holders liquidated their holding on IGBREIT, this guy should command some demand. 1st income distribution would likely to be declared on early next year for the year ending 31 DEC 2012. Should be very soon then. ^^
1. RCECAP-PR - My dealer called me and told me that all my units sold at 0.005sen. ^^ As this is an market order, i will be charged according to dealer brokerage rate instead of online brokerage rate. :( This preference share is not worth taking up at all. Mother price currently trading at 0.31sen and the preference shares will be subscribed at 0.38sen. What a different. !!! I wonder who will take up all the rights ?
2. FABER - Look attractive again. ^^ Will buy in if tomorrow dip further. ^^
3. GLOMAC - Still pending the dividend declaration. :(
1. BREM - Sold some of it, still keeping some for higher gain hopefully.
2. GLOMAC - I should expect the dividend to be declared soon, hopefully it will be next week. ^^ By then more up side is envisaged.
3. IGBREIT - This one should command higher demand when its impending result is coming out. Above 1.40 should not be a problem.
4. TENAGA - Some hiccup but really immaterial. Should go beyond RM7 mark when trading cum dividend of 15sen is confirmed hopefully. ^^
5. RCECAP - Trying to dispose the Right Issue but need to go through "Market Order" in order to sell at 0.005sen. :( The preference shares is higher than the mother share which make the Right Issue become non-value. I think the preference share will trade below or equal to mother shares when it goes listing. At 0.38sen is way too expensive to subscribe. :(
6. Today, a bad day for me. :( Hopefully is a blessing in disguise.