Saturday, December 20, 2014
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Monday, December 15, 2014
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Saturday, November 1, 2014
1. Traded above last week. ^^
2. CMMT - Buy more at RM1.45. Overall profit still in-tact though being dragged down by Sungai Wang due to decrease number of tenanted units or rental revise lower. Expect > 4sen DPU come next Q at around JAN 2015.
3. DRBHCOM - Buy more at 2.14 & 2.17 respectively.
Below from hng about DRBHCOM :-
Currently, Ecoworld is developing these parcel of land into Ecospring (Semi-D) + Ecosummer (Terrace) vs, DRBHICOM own township, Glenmarie Height
Lets relook their offering now:
1. Ecospring (Semi-D): 42 x 80, price start from RM 2.88m - RM 3.90m
2. Ecosummer (Terrace): 20 x 80, price start from RM 1.35m - RM 1.91m
1. Semi-D (40 x 80); Cluster Semi-D (32 x 80): launching 14 Nov, price expect start from RM 1.12 m - 1.85m
2. Terrace: 22 x 70; 22 x 75, price start from RM 630k - 660k (Launched in Sept)
In summary, Glenmarie Height is offering half of the price compared with Ecoworld, Ecospring/Ecosummer in a same place. Of course, Ecoworld development is more up market with European style offering, but Glenmarie Height also offer very contemporary design. Therefore, at same place, and with about the same price, buyer can purchase Semi-D in Glenmarie Height rather than purchase Terrace house in Ecosummer.