Saturday, October 1, 2016

My 3rd Q Profits From KLSE !!!

1. Time for me to update my 3rd Q profits. ^^

2. From previous post my 2nd Q was recorded a profit of 23% overall. ^^

3. Now 3rd Q. My profit stood at 34.46% !!! (accumulated figure) so far. ^^

4. From 2Q to 3Q, an increase of 11.46% !!! ^^

5. Wow !!! Have surpassing my previous year (2015) total income profit of 31.45%. ^^

6. I hope to go pass my record high of 42.71% (2013). ^^ As we have one more Q to go. ^^

7. High chance of breaking my 2013 record. ^^ Stay tune for next update in end Dec 2016. ^^

8. On the other hand, my another managed fund (from other investors) also growth to about 23.58%. ^^ This is in the span of 9 months since inception in Jan 2016. ^^ Not bad huh....^^

9. There is final Q of 2016 before we cross year 2017. Will continue to growth both of my funds (own & other investors) to the fullest possible. ^^

10. Yesterday, KLCI was being bashed down by 17.09 points due to bomb threat at Bursa. ^^ However, no bomb was found.^^ Hah..... i have loaded quite a fair bit of counters yesterday.^^ A rebound of KLCI is almost a sure thing come next week. ^^ Those who fished yesterday would surely benefited. ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

11. May the price price be yours always.^^ Bye. ^^

4 comments:

Teng said...

Horse

Congratulation.

You still do scalp trade on REITS?

Regards

Teng

horse said...

Hi Teng,

Yes, most of the time indeed.^^
mqreit - my cost 1.07 (gotten the dpu 4.23sen as well). still keeping tight on this. ^^
sunreit - scalping on this is easy. ^^
pavreit - recent big gain on this. ^^ went in big time @ 1.76, sold most of it @ 1.84 - 1.85. ^^. still in scalping mode on this. please keep an eye on this. ^^

Teng said...

Horse

My biggest Reits counters are YTLReit and MQ.

Will try to trade Pav. Thanks

Regards

Teng

Unknown said...

commodity trading course in india live market training online through skype and in office kuber trading school one of the best trading training provided in commodity mcx and Stocks Mcx commodity trading training

Related Posts with Thumbnails