2. Bought in more UOADEV today at RM1.42 and make a contra gain on QCAPITAL. :)
3. Ha ha wrong guess Teng ! Today, i did not manage to buy in that counter i mentioned in my previous post, hope to get it by tomorrow. I refuse to offer 1 bid higher today else would have gotten my share as every bid is counted for my case. I intend to do a swing play on this. Would likely to dispose it in a quick paced if profit is seen. Good Luck.
2. Just spotted a counter which currently is trading year low and it is worth taking in now at current price. Will be placing my order tomorrow, hope to get some of it tomorrow. At current price, it is definitely a strong buy in, chances are 90% will be making money. If i am able to buy it tomorrow, will be blogging the counter name here. Stay tune.
3. Golden Agri Resources News
UBS remains bullish on crude palm oil (CPO) prices on worse-than-expected soybean harvests and as the Chinese government increased its edible oil imports.
UBS said small plantations had outperformed others over recent months. However, larger plantation companies whose earnings had higher sensitivity to CPO prices, had started to perform well over the past two weeks, it said.
Golden Agri Resources Ltd, Sime Darby Bhd , and Salim Ivomas are the brokerage's top picks for Asia's plantations sector.
"Golden Agri has high earnings per share sensitivity to CPO price changes and its share price has high beta to CPO price as well. As CPO price continues its rally, we believe there will be increased interest in Golden Agri," UBS said.
"We also continue to like Salim Ivomas, given its outlook for robust earnings growth due to strong production potential from its large proportion of young and immature plantations and continuing deleveraging."
UBS also likes Sime Darby because of an improving outlook of its non-plantation business due to strong heavy equipment and auto sales, which it expects to boost overall earnings growth.
Golden Agri was down 1.3 percent at S$0.77. Sime Darby was flat at 9.75 ringgit, while Salim Ivomas gained 1.45 percent to 1400 rupiah.
2. This was a last minute trade. If happen that tomorrow swing back to 1.36 and below, can consider buying them back as it is going to hover on this range.
3. As for UOADEV, will not do anything at the moment. Price would likely to stay at current level. They are buying slowly in small quantity, it does not affect the movement of the price with this kind of volume. Just be patient, price would either surge from here or go down slightly, not much of a change at the moment. There being no major catalyst to spur the price up, the only pending item is the 10sen dividend and not sure they will be announcing the 1Q result during the AGM ? If the 10sen dividend approved couple with good 1Q result, by then will be different story i think.
4. BJTOTO just declared a 6sen dividend. 2sen lower than what i expected. :( Higher 3Q revenue but net profit more or less remain unchanged. Would buy in if dip below RM4.36. Good Luck !!
1. Bought in more CMMT at RM1.33 at last minute. Not sure whether the current setup of Lynas in Kuantan will create any problem to CMMT's shopping mall there ? I wonder it was due to this issue that causes the massive sell down of CMMT ? I hope it is not.
2. CMMT drop 6sen !! What a drastic drop for REITs counter. I manage to buy in at RM1.33 again at last minute shopping. Under normal circumstances this should be consider a good buy. phew, let's hope this move will reap profit. :) GOOD LUCK !!
3. Market last minute sell down cause by giant counters like BAT, PETGAS & HLBANK, this bring the CI down by almost 8 points. :( What a day of last minute U-turn !!
1. Switch all my UOADEV-CB to CMMT. Sold my UOADEV-CB at 0.09sen at a loss and bought in CMMT at RM1.39.
2. My first loss this year. :( Sold all my UOADEV-CB at 0.09sen. :( Lesson learned, i should not have hold too long on CWs eventhough i am so confident on it mother's prospect. I should have liquidated earlier and wait for mother share movement. Nevertheless, there should be an up tick on mother share price in near future but i still proceed to offload and switch it to CMMT when i see CMMT down by 3sen today. Hope the decision that i make is the correct one. :)
3. Another mistake that i make today is i withdraw my queuing on BJTOTO at RM4.35. If is not because of my early cancellation i would have gotten them again at RM4.35. :( Lesson learned again, never under estimate the movement of a share price. It can really surprise you.
4. Will post my trades done today in a short while. Good Luck all.
1. Sold my BJTOTO at RM4.40. Making a contra gain. :)
2. BJTOTO continue the share buy back today. :) I guess the upside should be intact till the 3Q result.
3. UOA Holdings, the major shareholder of UOADEV is buying in almost every single day but this act is not good enough to push up the share price as the quantity of buying is in a small scale. :( Continue to hold on this. :(
1562 BJTOTO BERJAYA SPORTS TOTO BHD Notice of Shares Buy Back - Immediate Announcement Date of Buy Back : 13/03/2012 Description of Shares Purchased : Ordinary shares No. of Shares Purchased : 1,500,000 shares Minimum Price Paid For Each Share Purchased : RM 4.330 Maximum Price Paid For Each Share Purchased : RM 4.380 Total Consideration Paid : RM 6,550,890.30 No. of Shares Purchased Retained in Treasury : 1,500,000 shares No. of Shares Which Are Proposed To Be Cancelled : 0 shares Cumulative Net Outstanding Treasury Shares As At To-Date : 18,530,072 shares
3. I am expecting the 3Q result to be announced soon, likely to be this week. The result should be within expectation and hopefully there is dividend declared as well, in which they always do. :) I hope for another 8sen dividend. :)
1. I am queuing to buy more Keladi tomorrow at 0.19sen.
2. This month will be announcing its result, likelihood will declare dividend as well. Should have at least 1.5sen dividend, that would mean 7.8% dividend yield. Not bad at all.
3. Still holding the bulk of my UOADEV share. The price still hanging at around 1.49 to 1.52 this few days. :( UOA is buying in a small scale everyday, they are accumulating slowly and surely. That is a good sign, at least they are confident with the company prospect and future growth. The 10sen dividend would have provide some margin of safety there if AGM is approving the proposal. My gut feeling that the 10sen dividend will be approved and the big sum of money would go to UOA Holdings as they holds >67% of UOADEV, thus, i see no reason why they are not approving the dividend as this benefit UOA Holdings the most being the major shareholder. UOADEV has a cash pile of 845millions, paying out 10sen dividend would mean paying out 119millions, it only stand about 14% of the cash pile. Balance sheet still remain very healthy in fact.