1. I am truly disappointed today when i discover that my family members involved in such activities and in a big wave "investing" in such scheme.
2. I have a big argument with my family members telling them to back off with such activities and the negative response that i get was really pissed me off.
3. It really torn your relationship when anything dealing with dollar and cents, this include your life partner. I really hate that when such a thing can really bring disaster to one family wealth but the authority or regulatory does not seen to do a good job to prevent such a thing from happening.
4. Only when it burst up, one will start to appreciate your advise.
5. This company Genneva Gold S/B selling Gold bar as claim by marking 25% up of the spot gold price and giving 2% each month to "investor" thereafter, introducer or upline get some commission as well. That 2% per month would interpret 24% yield in a year, far more better than Bank pathetic interest rate. Sound too good to be true right ? Furthermore, this company could has been wrongly perceived as being licensed or authorised by BNM. That is the people perception now and it happened to my family members as well. Surprisingly, people are not learned from past experienced, they will only start realised when this thing get belly up. Sad to said that, my family members being brainwashed at the moment, no word or advice will convince them. I have done my best ever to explain, now i could only wish them good luck. :(
6. I wonder why people are not buying gold through a legitimate way from Banks or any channel that back gold with birth certificate. ?
7. Is BNM looking into this seriously ? Taking this unscrupulous illegitimate "Gold Sellers" to court and charge them for AMLA or BAFIA act.?
8. One will feel satisfy through a real investment like stock market rather than gambling hard earned money through Ponzi Scheme......
2. I was very busy lately, hardly have time for blogging. 2 days ago bought in PAVREIT at RM1.00 and today sold at RM1.01, make some small profit. :)
3. Just got my dividend from HEKTAR and GAB. What a surprise that GAB declared a 60sen special dividend and it breach RM13 mark today. My price was just merely around RM4+. This is good thing of keeping longterm growth stock. :)
4. Dow Jones in reverse gear now, this make uncertainty to our local bourse, may probably turn bad and follow Dow Jones. Many go for Christmas break ??
5. Still stuck with my UOADEV at RM1.38, hope can liquidate them by tomorrow. :) Good Luck all.
2. Congrat ! hng, your Boustead leap further. :) Certainly this will reap more profit to you if it continue to maintain the upward trend. Good luck. :)
3. Hope Dow Jones continue to move forward. :)
4. I continue to liquidate and cut my stock on hand as i hardly have time to trade at the moment. Will back in action again once my work commitment is easing. Hopefully, tomorrow sentiment continue to be good. :)
5. GAB break RM11 !! really beyond my expectation. I hope a split of shares exercise will do a lot of good to GAB's liquidity. Just a wild imagination. !! Good luck guy.
2. Harvest race from 8c to RM2+ and DPS turns to rock today, will it be another Harvest ? See how irrational stock move nowadays. Political link ? or just by smearing some news of 'Datuks' sitting on board will send the shares price go high sky ? It is time for us to stay out now ? or the ending is near ?
3. Dow Jones has no direction tonight but likely to go on the red zone. Think tomorrow will be a red day for KLSE as well. Good luck guy.
2. Again contra on PCHEM-CB. :) Bought in more ARREIT today at 0.86, hoping for an impending DPU. :) Bought in BIMB-CA on 2 different batches, average at 0.1575, hope can dispose them tomorrow.
3. Dow Jones should be back to green tonight hopefully after a big fall of almost 400 points yesterday. It been yo-yo in such a range for a long time since US debt crisis now the PIGS debt issue. Think the market still have a long way to recovery. :( Good luck all.
4. I might be less blogging in the coming months as i will be very busy with my work schedule. Will try to blog over the weekend if possible.
2. Try to sell Pchem-cb at 0.085c but unable to do so. Have no choice but to sell at lower bit at 0.08c. Nevertheless still make half a cent. Just want to be safe by selling all my holding, not sure how the market will fair tomorrow.
3. Dow Jones started off with green. Hope for the better tomorrow. Good Luck guy.
2. Sold all the CWs that bought on Thursday. Bought in PCHEM-CB again, at that point of time it is trading on a -ve premium, quite a good price to enter at 0.075c i would said. Next Monday is a holiday, overall Dow Jones do not fair very badly yesterday eventhough the Euro financial crisis has yet to have a concrete settlement but any form of crisis will eventually ended and overcome if sufficient time is given. Let's hope for the best.
3. If next Monday Dow Jones up surge to green zone then KLSE would likely to be stable on Tuesday. I do hope the worst is over and we will gear up to usher a fresh new year with hope that KLCI continue to prosper. Good luck.
2. Next week market would likely to continue it uptrend hopefully. Dow Jones stabilized and creep through to +ve zone. :) Next week will start all fresh new month, hope that everyone continue to make profit. :)
3. Just stick to profit making and high dividend yielding stocks, even if it thunder storm we have no worries. Just imagine, if you over expose yourself in speculative stocks, you are asking for trouble yourself. If rain and thunder strike just when you got in big time, then you got yourself to blame. Be very careful when dealing with stock market, make sure you know what you are doing. May the best price be yours and Good Luck. Have a good whole of next week of trading.
2. Sold my Pchem-cb and make small profit for the third round. :)
3. I almost reaching my next target of 5K profit this month. Couple with my salary, i earned double income every month, in fact quite consistently this year. :) I guess probably this year overall market is good, that is why everyone practically is making money it seem. :) I just wish that everyone continue to make money. All happy then we will have a happy year ending. :)
4. I am seriously considering turning myself to full time trader just like hng, but turning to fulltime is quite a hard decision to make as you will first lose your consistent and steady salary income and the monthly profit that generated from the share market has to at least cover my existing salary else it is hard for me to fulfill my commitments. That would mean i need to double my effort to at least make 15K a month from share trading. Achieving this is not an impossible mission, i just need to triple up my investment capital then i will be able to achieve my mission 'maybe'. Certainly, this is a serious matter to look for.......till then Good Luck.!!
2. Market down 25 points :(. However still manage to pull some profit from Lonbisc and Pchem-cb. Merely luck ?
3. Just pray that tonight Dow Jones in bull charging again, then we will be all smile again. :) Good luck.
4. You all may have noticed that my sharing is short lately, i am just too busy to go for in depth study and hardly have time to do so, ever since i engage in day trading on CWs BUT my fundamental never change, i am still keeping all my high dividend yielding stocks and earning dividend almost on a monthly basis. Nevertheless, this kind of stocks is ever green to me, the longer you keep them the better it is in term of percentage yield.
2. Bought Lonbisc on 2 batches, thought of riding on the momentum, now stuck. :( Managed to take profit on Pchem-cb but on a relatively small amount of profit. :) That show that, i excel better in CW than normal shares :p
3. Dow Jones in red now, might have impact to KLSE tomorrow? Good luck guy.
2. Hit and run for AIRASIA-CJ. :) Market set to go higher tomorrow if Dow Jones continue to sustain tonight.
3. GAB just declared 44sen dividend. :)
4. With above trades today, it already way surpassed my monthly target. So, i am now just trying to encroach my next level of RM5,000.00 target. In which, i think it is still relevant to achieve that within this month judging the good sentiment of market so far. Till then, all the best to you and Good Luck. :)
2. I guess the above will be my last buying trades. Will temporary stop buying as market is heading south...... badly. :(
3. Dow Jones drop more than 300+ tonight :(, tomorrow we are going to have another red day, might be a real bad one i think. :( Hold on to your finger and control your emotion by not clicking the "BUY" button for time being. Good luck.
2. Guy, better stay out all CWs for time being, market just not right for this kind of trading anymore. Preserve your capital for the right time.
3. I go for a more conservative approach. :)
4. BJTOTO declared 8sen dividend with higher profit than its correspondance quarter result. :) Good news for BJTOTO holders i think, finally it back on track in maintaining the same payout of dividend. Good luck all.
Best time to go for IPO since market just like death fish. !! I will be going for this IPO giving an indicative IPO price of RM2.50.
PETALING JAYA: MMC Corp Bhd's subsidiary Gas Malaysia Sdn Bhd could debut on Bursa Malaysia in a very substantial initial public offering (IPO) this year.
Analysts said Gas Malaysia's IPO could raise anywhere from RM650mil to RM750mil, making it one of the largest IPOs of the year.
Reuters quoted sources with direct knowledge of the IPO as saying MMC was looking to raise up to RM750mil from the listing of Gas Malaysia. The newswire said MMC was looking to float about 333.8 million shares, which priced the IPO shares indicatively at about RM2.50 per share.
“The IPO is likely to garner attention of large institutional investors given its size and dominant position in the gas industry. There's also a sheer diversity of companies being listed this year, which gives investors a better choice to diversify their portfolios,” an analyst said.
However, analysts said the impact of Gas Malaysia's listing on MMC would depend on the IPO price and funds raised.
OSK Research said while the demand for gas remained strong despite a potential global slowdown, the cut in its margins after gas was repriced effective June 1 meant that Gas Malaysia's costs would be lower going forward.
“This IPO is a defensive stock as it is meant to free up cash for MMC. Our fair value would only be raised if an IPO price of RM1.06 per share is exceeded during the book building. For now, we tweak our forecasts down but keep our sum of parts fair value intact at RM3.58,” the research house said.
“While the institutional price has yet to be decided by the book-building exercise, we have a discounted cashflow value of RM1.36bil for Gas Malaysia, or an indicative price of RM1.06 per Gas Malaysia share,” it said, adding that MMC would strive to secure a better pricing in its IPO.
At this valuation, MMC would raise RM147.9mil from its 10.87% stake sale, OSK said.
“If MMC does secures at least this valuation for Gas Malaysia, it will be neutral to our sum of parts fair value for MMC as the cash raised will just offset the drop in effective stake from 41.8% to 30.9%,” OSK said.
“After the recent selldown on global uncertainties, MMC looks very attractive and the IPO announcement should serve as a positive catalyst,” it added.
On Tuesday, MMC, together with the other shareholders of Gas Malaysia, proposed to list the latter in an exercise that is due for completion by the fourth quarter of this year.
MMC-Shapadu (Holdings) Sdn Bhd has a 55% stake in Gas Malaysia, Tokyo Gas-Mitsui & Co (Holdings) Sdn Bhd has 25% and Petronas Gas Bhd 20%.
MMC told Bursa Malaysia yesterday that the listing would involve the sub-division of one existing Gas Malaysia share of RM1,000 each into 2,000 shares of 50 sen each, increasing the paid-up capital from 642,000 shares to 1.284 billion shares.
MMC said Gas Malaysia would issue to Petroliam Nasional Bhd one special rights redeemable preference share at an issue price of 50 sen.
The shareholders comprising MMC-Shapadu, Tokyo Gas-Mitsui and Petronas Gas would then offer for sale 333.84 million Gas Malaysia shares or 26% of the paid-up capital of Gas Malaysia. There would not be any issue of new Gas Malaysia shares.
The conglomerate said 147.678 million shares or 11.5% would be offered to bumiputra institutional and selected investors and 155.820 million shares or 12.14% to Malaysian institutional and selected investors.
The price to be paid by institutional investors pursuant to the offering was to be determined on a date by way of a bookbuilding exercise, MMC said.
Under the retail offering, the vendors proposed to offer 30.342 million shares (2.36% of the issued and paid-up capital), of which 25.68 million shares (2%) would be offered to Malaysian citizens, companies, co-operatives, societies and institutions.
MMC said based on the number of Gas Malaysia shares to be retained by MMC-Shapadu upon completion of the proposed IPO, its interest would be diluted from 41.80% to 30.93%.
Analysts said the stock could attract institutional investors' interest to any flotation of Gas Malaysia given its steady business, positive cashflow and protected margins.