Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Scalp Trades Dated 30/11/2011

1.Scalp traded the following today :-











2. ARREIT just declared 1.72c DPU. :)

3. I am not very active in stock market recently due to work commitment. :( I will have less time in the coming 6 months. Haiz. :( Hope can spare some time on KLSE. :)

4. hng, well done !! Keep up the good work. Non-stop making profit is of great feeling. Well done.!

5. I am still in search of my new car, have yet to commit any car as of now. :( Hope to get one soon. :)

6. Dow Jones future in superb green again. :)

7. Tomorrow will be another good day i guess.

8. Boustead !! hng, see if i can follow you tomorrow. :) All the best & good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi horse

Dow and all EU super green, up 3-5% in response to coordinated central bank to further avert credit crunch.

These good sign could offer sustain power to our market to continue rally and could spread all around the broad :)

I hope these time, my major holding, boustead could leap ahead :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails