1. UOADEV is acquiring back it own shares, as depicted in above screen but only on a small scale, maybe because they already owned bulk of it own share.
2. As at now EPF owning about 5.06% and UOA Holdings owns about 67.1%. This two total up about 72.16%. Any other big cornerstone that holding UOADEV ? I wonder is PNB holding any ? Let's assume that others hold another 7.84%, that will make up 80% of total share issued. Which mean open market only floating 20% of total share issued. Share Issued = 1,195,860,000. Thus, 20% of total share issued will be 1195860000 * 20% = 239,172,000. This figure is about the size of CARLSBG, maybe smaller. For them to push up, guess should be quite an easy task. Nevertheless, this is just a guessing job, :p ha ha Not up to us to judge. We can only hope.
3. Today's KLCI volume break 300millions but this kind of unusual high volume will normally last only 1 day to 2 days. Which mean we will be back to normal tomorrow (about 150m) ? I am not sure whether we don't have the capacity to sustain this kind of huge volume on a longer term or probably this is just a sudden buy up from the big boys. In actual fact without foreign fund, our market just can't stomach a sustainability huge volume > 300m in a row for months. Which mean our market is still very much retail driven. This spike up is only once in the blue moon ? If huge volume continue to sustain, our KLCI will have high chance challenging 1600 and breaking record !!!
4. Good Luck all & GAMBATEH KLCI !!!!