Thursday, March 29, 2012

Scalp Trades Dated 29/3/2012

1. Scalp traded the following today :-











2. Bought in more UOADEV today at RM1.42 and make a contra gain on QCAPITAL. :)

3. Ha ha wrong guess Teng ! Today, i did not manage to buy in that counter i mentioned in my previous post, hope to get it by tomorrow. I refuse to offer 1 bid higher today else would have gotten my share as every bid is counted for my case. I intend to do a swing play on this. Would likely to dispose it in a quick paced if profit is seen. Good Luck.

1 comment:

Teng said...

Horse

My guess was FPI which give good DY and near 12mth low.Also,thanks for your advice on UOADev when it was 147/148. I can now buy at 142 which is 5cts discount.But I still keep some UOA which I bought at 1.44-1.47 but sold most at 150level

Related Posts with Thumbnails