1. BREM - Sold some of it, still keeping some for higher gain hopefully.
2. GLOMAC - I should expect the dividend to be declared soon, hopefully it will be next week. ^^ By then more up side is envisaged.
3. IGBREIT - This one should command higher demand when its impending result is coming out. Above 1.40 should not be a problem.
4. TENAGA - Some hiccup but really immaterial. Should go beyond RM7 mark when trading cum dividend of 15sen is confirmed hopefully. ^^
5. RCECAP - Trying to dispose the Right Issue but need to go through "Market Order" in order to sell at 0.005sen. :( The preference shares is higher than the mother share which make the Right Issue become non-value. I think the preference share will trade below or equal to mother shares when it goes listing. At 0.38sen is way too expensive to subscribe. :(
6. Today, a bad day for me. :( Hopefully is a blessing in disguise.
7. Watch List - TENAGA, IGBREIT, BREM, GLOMAC, TAMBUN, WTK, MALTON
8. Good Luck & have a nice weekend.