Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bravo !! Mr. Market


1. wow !! Market rebounded after a day of sell off due to Korean Conflict. :)

2. Today managed to buy in small amount of ARREIT at 0.905sen. My target still far below. Will queue to buy more tomorrow.

3. Thought can take advantage of the selling force today but too bad the selling pressure is just not greate enough. Will there be more selling tomorrow ??

4. Many have expected market to go down further but instead it caught everyone surprise by defying the selling pressure. Well done market, :) no one can really sure what will happen next. Engaging long term investment and dividend yielding is still the best approach. We can have a sound sleep and peace of mind. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, Mr.Market is very moody, change sentiment in minute in response to internal/external affair. So, follow our Mr. Market pathway, don't against it and never try to predict its next movement.

Back to portfolio, I'm still holding tight all my PJ development and even add some PJdev-WR at 24-25sen by another account and have oversubscribe its warrant at 2sen. PJdev is expect to declare dividend of 5sen by these Friday and its Q1 result also is expect to be announce soon. Hopefully by then the time is ripe for me to reap all paper profit and end my investment portfolio by Dec

horse said...

wow !! BIG win for you, hng.. :)

"laughing all d way to bank" huh...!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

I've yet to calculate my actual paper profit, its also much depend on upcoming warrant listing on 13 Dec. Hopefully, everything can go smoothly and meet or better surpass my KPI for 2010 ROI.

Anonymous said...

I've starting selling Pjdev batch by batch after disappointing Q1 result..

Related Posts with Thumbnails