1. YTLPOWR - First sold at RM1.51 but only partially matched, then bought in 2 batches at RM1.48 & RM1.46 respectively. YTLPOWR also stage a shares buy back yesterday by purchasing 2 millions shares ranging from RM1.46 to RM1.48. I guess this 52 week low price has triggered their shares buy back alert. I would hope that they will continue to stage the shares buy back next week if the price of YTLPOWR keep breaking the record low price since 2004. At least, the support is there to minimise the damage. I believe the dumping side is from EPF. :( I hope YTLPW will resume it dividend in the coming 3Q by giving at least 1.8sen div, also the company's cash pile of 10b would mean an estimation of RM1.36 per share. Down side is limited i think.
2. ALAQAR - Closed 4sen up at RM1.34. ^^ Will start liquidating next week.
3. CARLSBG & GAB - Carlsbg chalk up 78sen !!! ^^ RM15 should be reachable. ^^
4. Watch List - YTLPOWR, ALAQAR, CARLSBG, GAB, MKLAND
5. The GE remain the fear factor. At this juncture every step in execution should be extra cautious. ^^
6. Good Luck. ^^
7. hng, still busy with renovation work ?