Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scalp Trades Dated 5/4/2011

1. Scalp trades today :-

AMFIRST - sold RM1.17 smilie

2. Have been scalping since early this year, so far the record is pretty good. If not mistaken i only lose 1 or 2 trades so far, these losses consider insignificant as i only lose half a cent on these trades. Checking back my record, the biggest i won in half a day job is RM2000+. Not something very proud of but for part timer like me should be good enough for my daily pocket money. :) The biggest profit so far during my scalping trades this few months is about RM4000+ but this trade i kept for about a week. In the Month of February i have total profit around RM6000+, total profit in March around RM3000+, this month just started but i won't be active due to my job commitment. smilie However, will try my best to trades when i have time.

3. I still pretty much admire hng's method of trades, as his method is more reliable and safe. Full timer should adopt his method. I would consider one day when i turn full time. smilie

4. Have aimed some CWs next week, this round could be a list of them, so stay tune.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done! you indeed reserve my respect and your impressive investment record could serve to inspire those who wanna to start up stock investment as their side income which may eventually lead to be successful investor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails