1. ASTRO - Very dissapointed with it IPO listing debut yesterday. Started at RM3.03 opening bell and retreated to RM3 before commanding up to RM3.10/RM3.11. Without hasistating i throw at RM3.10 to the seller. ^^ A great escape ?? Remain to be seen next week. Why the hassle applying the IPO while we can get right here over the market at the same price of RM3 !?. Probably Teng is right, Ananda can take private again later on when the price went down to RM1, this exercise in turn will make him garner RM2 each share in his pocket. :p
2. ARREIT - Sold all at 0.935sen. ^^ So far 40% holding liquidated, still keeping 60% for higher price or dividend. ^^
3. MEDIAC - 41sen special dividend !!! Can just whack first thing in the morning come Monday. ^^
4. TENAGA - Many have complaint about the high bill after changing to digital meter, that include me as well !!! I expect TENAGA will post good result coming 4Q. This guy should resume it earning momentum as the coal price has dropped and could probably declare a final 20sen dividend. Should be a BUY from me, can start accumulating come next week as the 4Q result should be out by end of this month. Good Luck !!!
5. Watch List - ARREIT, MEDIAC, TENAGA, BREM, IGBREIT, AMEDIA, GLOMAC
6. N2N platform is very slow comparing to EF. I can't even get the price feed after signing on to the system eventhough i was on 10MB MAXIS home fibre. It took me about 3rd attempt before i can view the share price, luckily it was the time where ASTRO was trading at 3.10/3.11. I was able to sell at the right time. ^^ N2N platform need to beef up their system, submission was slow either, cancellation of stock should pop up another window instead of appearing on the same screen and it create hassle to toggle back to price feed screen where you may scare of lossing the feed again. Thumb down from me. :(
7. Good Luck !!!