Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quick Scalp Trade on KBUNAI



1. The proposed 500 acre "eco-nature" integrated resort in KK, Sabah by the government last month would stir some excitement to KBUNAI as many believe that this company is likely to be a beneficiary from the proposed project.

2. I did a quick scalp on KBUNAI this morning. Buying at 0.255 and sold all of them at 0.26. Making some quick money in just mere 12 minutes. :)

3. I wish to highlight here, this is not my preferred method in dealing with shares investment. I did it out of boreness and capitalised on the bull. In normal circumstances, you hardly has any chance in dealing in this kind of trades. Dividend yielding and undervalue stocks are still my long term preference. :)

4. Added more stake on AMFIRST today, expected it to announce 2Q in early Nov and DPU of 4.5sen minimum. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails