1. SUNREIT - Continue to bank on SUNREIT. Bought in at RM1.45 and sold at RM1.46. ^^ :) 1sen profit.
2. OSKPROP - Selling pressure continue today couple with bad sentiment and overall sell down. :( Nothing much can be done, just wait for the 5c dividend to be announced by end of this month hopefully.
3. HEKTAR-TR - With my average price at 0.1563 add the Right Issue price at 1.23, that make up to RM 1.3863, still below the mother share at 1.40. If the condition don't allow me to dispose at higher price, i will opt to subscribe all the Right shares, with that i hope to gain 1.3sen profit after conversion.
4. What do i do if market slump like this? as i stress many times, we only concentrade on dividend yielding stocks. Like what hng mentioned, dividend make some cushion there, if stock trading with cum dividend down side risk maybe minimised. If situation allow you to hold a bit longer, you may reap profit after that or possibly dispose at no loss. If you know your stock well, by all mean pick up more at the right price, dividend may in turn become your only confident factor to load in more for averaging cost down purpose or for earning even more dividend by cushioning your loss further. Either reason also should drive one to buy in more, as you know for sure dividend will set in to cushion your loss if given enough time.
5. AFFIN-CG - Teng, i think hard to get at 0.15sen. :( Nevertheless no harm for trying. Good Luck.!
6. Watch List - FABER, SUNREIT, OSKPROP, GLOMAC, HENTAR-TR, BREM
7. Congratz to hng on JCY. Salute. ^^
8. Good Luck !!!