1. TMS - Sold half at 0.07sen. ^^ I reckon that the volume is just too much to sell. :( Unless big guy is buying up else it is just hard to dispose. I queued early but till closing about 6mil shares done, no sign of my queue get filled. Decide to cancel queue and jump queue in order to settle at 0.07sen during pre-close/open period. :( With additional 27mil shares to be listed on 25/2, i think most likely will trigger another selling pressure before it is dusted. Hopefully the selling force is not that aggressive and they decide to buy up instead, else will foresee stagnant at current price or lower. :( Hope i am wrong. Result show 4 folded of revenue but profit in red zone !? Continue to monitor....
2. ALAQAR - Buy more at RM1.28. ^^
3. IGBREIT - Buy back at RM1.36. ^^
4. Watch List - TMS, ALAQAR, IGBREIT, CARLSBG, OKA, ACOSTEC, CYPARK
5. ACOSTEC - Just declared 4sen. Lower than last dividend by 1sen. Profit shrink. About 6.2% on dividend based on current price, not too bad.
6. Good Luck all !!!