1. WACTH LIST - YTL, YTLP-WB, WCT, JTIASA, REITs
2. As we enter the 1st week of Year 2014, all of us "investors" would wonder what stocks to pick and buy, i would say year 2014 remain very challenging i guess. As KLCI already breaking record high, how high can it go ? This remain question mark. Stick with what you know best is the safest bet i think. For me remain as status quo as what i did best for decade, stick with dividend yielding stocks. REITs remain one of my favourite. To earn at least 7% a year should be of no problem if we stick to our principle. On and Off punt with what come along and that you think high chance of winnings. For a matter of fact when come to investment, one need to be reasonably "loaded" in order to make reasonable return, this is basic thing when we do business we need to have capital. Wealth is through accumulation, so don't rush and get yourself burn in one silly mistake and wideout all your gains. ^^
3. Often we see many youngster would want to get immediate gain from stock market, end up they pay a heavy price. We come a long way as an old birds, so to speak. ^^ Even with the exposure and experience gain throughout the years we may suffer losses at time. This show that there is no holy gail method that ensure one earning most of the time but the mistake we encountered and the exposure we are in thus far, will mitigate our risk in stock market as experience really count. Follow the experienced leaders and advise, sometime it is the shortcut to stock market investment but one need to polish up their own skill and sharpen their own saw so that they can do their own fishing as well without relying too much on rumours. ^^
4. I wish all to have a wishful New Year throughout 2014 and let's us joint hand to make a year 2014 an even better year for us.
5. Good Luck and May The Best Price be yours always. ^^ God Bless.