Saturday, April 7, 2012

Scalp Trades Dated 6/4/2012

1. Scalp traded the following today :-










2. Sold some UOADEV at RM1.50. :) Will try buy back if it fall back. :) Saw there is an announcement for UOADEV today, they propose dividend reinvestment scheme, have not read in detail as yet not sure it is the same like MAYBANK where they allow shareholders to choose either cash or shares. I presume if such announcement would mean the proposed of 10sen dividend is going to approve in the coming AGM.....

3. Sold SUNREIT at RM1.24, make 1 sen. :)

5 comments:

Teng said...

Horse

For under nominee,how do we decide whether to accept cash or shares?Will Maybank Investment inform us before making decision?

Teng said...

Horse

For under nominee,how do we decide whether to accept cash or shares?Will Maybank Investment inform us before making decision?

horse said...

Teng,

The investment bank will inform you either you prefer cash or share reinvestment under nominee.

If it direct account, you need to do this by yourself at investment bank counter by filling up a form.

Mr. Ongmali said...

Where is Hng? Is Msniaga too high now for a trade?
End of April will proposed a good dividend again -:)

Teng said...

Horse

Thanks. So Investment can choose partly cash and share.I think individual investor can as well.I still have Maybank ( some bought in 1998),and I just ignore form sent to me. I receive cash if I do nothing. For small investor,share dividen is not attractive because I only get 100 or less share

Related Posts with Thumbnails